ELGIN, IL – HELUKABEL, one of the world’s leading cable manufacturers, participated in the Technology Tip Off at the 2014 Manufacturing in America Symposium on March 19 – 20 at Ford Field in Detroit, MI. This two-day event, presented by Siemens and Electro-Matic Products, Inc., explored how technology is driving the manufacturing resurgence in America, and brought together over 2,000 manufacturing and automotive industry executives, technology leaders, policy makers and academics.
HELUKABEL USA, Inc. was one of 40 vendors that presented their latest products for attendees to view and gain more knowledge of the solutions available to improve a company’s designs and plant operations.
HELUKABEL’s featured products included:
- TRAYCONTROL 500 – flexible, oil-resistant, unshielded & shielded, TC-ER, PLTC-ER, ITC-ER open installation, NFPA 79, gray-jacketed control cables
- TRAYCONTROL 530 – flexible, TC-ER open installation control cable with colored conductors
- TRAYCONTROL 600 – flexible, oil-resistant, unshielded & shielded, TC-ER open installation, NFPA 79, black-jacketed control cables
- TRAYCONTROL 670 HDP – flexible, oil-resistant, unshielded & shielded, TC-ER open installation, NFPA 79, heavy duty motor supply cables
- TOPFLEX 620 VFD – shielded, XLPE-insulated, flexible, oil-resistant, NFPA 79 motor power supply cable
The Technology Tip Off included nearly 100 technical seminars on topics including PLC’s, Servo Systems, Security, Sustainability, Industrial Networks, LED technology, IT, RFID, Safety, Design Software, Machine Vision, VFD Drives, Hybrid Cable, Energy Management, UL/IEC, Traceability, Operator Interfaces, Troubleshooting, and Start Up techniques.
HELUKABEL USA, Inc. President Markus Dannheim was a panelist at the Executive Luncheon Roundtable on March 20 at Noon. Topics discussed during the luncheon included the global economy and its effects on business, building agile and flexible operations, and creating value through inventiveness.
For more information on the Technology Tip Off at the 2014 Manufacturing in America Symposium please visit www.helukabel.com/tradeshows.